[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <simon dot vetterli at hotelplan dot ch>
 To:  <simon dot vetterli at hotelplan dot ch>, <james at mckeand dot biz>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] How to setup VPN correctly
 Date:  Thu, 23 Feb 2006 07:58:48 +0100
Hi

I'm looking for an tutorial, how to setup really the pptp part.

Do I have to setup NAT and other things on my firewall?

Kind Regards.

Simon Vetterli
IC-Berater Informatik Hotelplan

Hotelplan AG
Internationale Reiseorganisation

CH-8152 Glattbrugg
Tel:	+41 43 211 79 56
Fax:	+41 43 222 96 14
mailto:simon dot vetterli at hotelplan dot ch
http://www.hotelplan.ch