[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fernando Palenciano Moreno/Hispanagua <fpalen at hispanagua dot es>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Problem with DHCP in WAN interface and PPTP VPN...
 Date:  Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:52:37 +0100
I have been using monowal for a long time and I have never had problems,
in my organizacion already we have mounted 4 making functions of VPN
server, IPSEC to server an firewall; and Monowall competes with commercial
much but expensive products.
all right, everything to gone well until I have had to form one with the
interface WAN in DHCP; when formed interface WAN of this way, I cannot
connect one PPTP VPN.
I have realized that the problem has to do with the renovation of the
direction of that interface.
it has happened to him to somebody?
as it is the solution?