[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  brandon <bstone108 at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] simultaneous 1000 VPN access
 Date:  Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:05:38 -0600
I believe to handle that many clients you would need a good machine,
prefer a hardware crypto card, add lots of ram and a modified m0n0wall
image to make use of the extra ram.   that's about it from my
knowledge.    I think it would work though, but you would need a good
machine.

actualy I don't know if m0n0wall has done vpn on that large of scale
before,  if it has I'm curious of the results :P