[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Wesley K. Joyce" <wjoyce at uvi dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Feature Request - Captive Portal block access to local services (such as PPTP)
 Date:  Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:49:57 -0400
Feature Request - Captive Portal block access to local services (such as PPTP), except for WebGui,
DNS, DHCP of course.

I would like to be able to control access not only to the Internet, but to services provided by the
router (PPTP, Stunnel etc) using the Captive Portal.  How can pfsense be reconfigured to support
this while still allowing core services such as WebGui, DNS, DHCP.

I am thinking an easy way would be to allow the CP to be configured through a seperate tab in the
webgui to block local ports/services at the administrators descretion.