[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "S W" <lordboink at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0bsd at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  WRAP BIOS upgrade howto added to wiki
 Date:  Sun, 26 Feb 2006 03:18:43 +0100
Dear all,

PXE boot, USB support and other features which might be of interest are
available on the WRAP boards after a BIOS upgrade (to v1.11, I understand
that most ship with v1.03).

It took me a while to figure out how to do the upgrade, and since
documentation on WRAP is somewhat sparser than for the Soekris, I've
documented what I learned:

http://wiki.m0n0.ch/wikka.php?wakka=UpdateWRAPBIOS

As noted, the doc is fairly verbose and aimed at beginners like myself.
(It's also my first wiki, so it might be in the wrong place or something;
apologies if so.)

I hope it comes in useful for someone.

Best wishes,
boink