[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Kemp <akemp at iquest dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Designate syslog facility?
 Date:  Sun, 26 Feb 2006 08:33:57 -0500
I was just thinking, I found the /var/etc/syslog.conf. Could I edit that
manually and then -HUP the syslogd process and send *.* localX @my local
syslog box and comment everything else out?

If that works, I would probly have to redo it whenever I reboot, but
past that, is there any reason why anyone thinks it wouldn't work?

Andrew