[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stephen Ronan <listsubs0506 at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VLAN build-out
 Date:  Sat, 25 Feb 2006 11:43:52 -0500
Last I heard the Cisco access points running IOS could not support
multiple VLANs when configured as standalone repeaters. Sounds like that
may not be a problem for your current configuration, but perhaps worth
keeping in mind. (If anyone knows whether that situation re IOS has
changed or may be expected to I'd be very interested).
   - Steve