[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Gregor Rozman <gregor dot rozman at s5 dash forum dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Features request
 Date:  Sat, 25 Feb 2006 17:45:40 +0100
I have one feature request I would like to present.
Is it possible to put on the todo list, that you would have buttons on
the firewall page for 'pass', 'block', 'reject', 'disable'?
As of now you need to press 'edit' icon to set this. Now if you have
many rules which are not set permanently it is very awkward to go to the
edit page every time to change the rule setting.
We already have option to delete selected rules, so I think it would
improve the work flow if selected rules could be controlled in the same
manner for 'pass, block, ...' settings. The icons legend on the bottom
could be easily adopted into buttons.

// GR