[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Wesley K. Joyce" <wjoyce at uvi dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal block/allow access to other monowal service such as PPTP
 Date:  Mon, 27 Feb 2006 06:28:46 -0400
I think the ability to configure the CP to control access to specific TCP/UDP ports on the router
itself on a per client basis would be a powerful feature to consider.

By default the CP should allow all access to the router (DNS, WebGui, PPTP etc), but you can add
ports to a list that it will block unless they authenticate.  Obviously the anti-lockout
requirements for DNS and WebGui would still have to be in affect.