[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Aaron Clasby <aaron dot clasby at cox dot net>
 To:  Stephen Ronan <listsubs0506 at comcast dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VLAN build-out
 Date:  Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:49:44 -0600
I have not heard of that, but I will keep that in mind for future
reference. Though I believe it is working fine. I was able to connect to
both SSIDs so I know they are able to communicate with the m0n0 for
DHCP. The unsecure SSID is able to get out, I just need to clean up the
firewall config to make sure they cannot get into secured lan. I did not
test the internet connectivity on the secured SSID, but im sure it wont
be hard to finish.

One last question, I guess it should be under a new topic, but can you
use captive portal on vlans? I tried to apply it to the guest lan and it
locked up the system so the only way I could get through is by
connecting directly to the m0n0 via crossover.

Aaron Clasby
ph. [ 405 ] 412.9392
aaron dot clasby at cox dot net