[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alex Neuman van der Hans <alex at nkpanama dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Okay... wireless/wired laptop problem - Im convinced its M0n0 doing it
 Date:  Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:34:33 -0500
No idea why the article says not to use DRTCP. Works for me.

In any case, you need to reboot (or if you have w2k/xp), disable, then
reenable the connection, otherwise you're not doing anything.

Besides, if 1454 is good, 1430 might be better. You'd want to have a few
extra bytes available in case someone other than you decides to insert
more equipment along the way.

Alex Neuman van der Hans
N&K Technology Consultants
Tel. +507 214-9002 - http://nkpanama.com/