[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alex Neuman van der Hans <alex at nkpanama dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Okay... wireless/wired laptop problem - Im convinced its M0n0 doing it
 Date:  Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:58:29 -0500
I think it even has *more* of a chance to work than the registry hack,
specially since Windows loves to store things in several different
places in the registry and read them from wherever it *feels* like it.

Did you change the MTU in the m0n0wall as well? Shouldn't have to, but
it might help.

--

Alex Neuman van der Hans
N&K Technology Consultants