[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  daszylstra at comcast dot net
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] SNMP traffic over IPSEC
 Date:  Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:53:40 +0000
Thanks . . . . . I did read the FAQ and it sounded like it pertained only to routing SNMP traffic
from Mono itself, but I figured it must also somehow carry over to SNMP traffic from the LAN . . . .
. . . I will upgrade one and test - I've been pressed for time and didn't want to upgrade their
Monos until I had plenty of time to commit on the slight chance I come up with a few of the issues
other people have reported when they upgrade (these locations have 5-10 IPSEC connections running
that I need to make sure come back up quickly)

-Dave Z
From: "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>