[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] SNMP traffic over IPSEC
 Date:  Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:36:46 -0500
On 2/27/06, daszylstra at comcast dot net <daszylstra at comcast dot net> wrote:
> Thanks . . . . . I did read the FAQ and it sounded like it pertained only to routing SNMP
> traffic from Mono itself, but I figured it must also somehow carry over to SNMP traffic from
> the LAN . . . . . . . I will upgrade one and test - I've been pressed for time and didn't want to
> upgrade their Monos until I had plenty of time to commit on the slight chance I come up with > a
few of the issues other people have reported when they upgrade (these locations have 5-10 > IPSEC
connections running that I need to make sure come back up quickly)

Ah, ok yeah.  Sorry, I misread your message.  From LAN hosts
themselves across VPN, that's another story.  There isn't any reason
that shouldn't work.  Can you ping to/from those hosts, and other
services work, it's just SNMP that doesn't work?

-Chris