[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  KnightMB <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless Association Problems with Broadcom b/g - Senao
 Date:  Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:00:00 -0600
Given that, you could always buy your favorite cheap wireless router
from the local computer shop (linksys, netgear, dlink, etc), turn off
DHCP for the wireless router and just plug LAN cable in with the LAN
ports on the wireless router.  Computers will be able to connect via
wireless and since the router will only work as a access point only,
they will get DHCP from m0n0wall without any problems.  That's what I'm
doing with mine since I already had the wireless router, never realized
that the ones that work inside the m0n0wall had so many problems.

Thanks,
Michael