[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "S W" <lordboink at gmail dot com>
 To:  w dot plein at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, cbuechler at gmail dot com
 Subject:  Re: WRAP BIOS upgrade howto added to wiki
 Date:  Tue, 28 Feb 2006 01:14:22 +0100
Hold your horses - I haven't got it to work yet.

The WRAP doesn't seem to properly execute the FreeBSD pxeboot file
(and I tried with the files supplied with FBSD 4.7, 5.2, 5.3 and 6.0).

I've written to PCEngines and requested help and will post as soon as
I have some feedback.

This won't be for at least 10 days, though.

Best
boink