[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Charles Scott <cscott at gaslightmedia dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless Association Problems with Broadcom b/g - Senao
 Date:  Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:41:43 -0500 (EST)
Chris:
  Yep, I had read that FAQ, but was unsure how old those comments were
and didn't know what version hostap was in the current m0n0wall we were
using. I guess I just wasn't accepting what I was reading. Also not sure
what version hostap I have in my laptop, but I'm sure that's rather
current and it did work flawlessly. At least I now know where to go with
this one.

Thanks,

Chuck