[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ramon Darrow" <ramon dot darrow at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  DNS servers in "General setup" aren't being passed to DHCP clients
 Date:  Tue, 28 Feb 2006 06:46:49 -0600
I just installed a fresh install of m0n0wall 1.21 to replace my Smoothwall
2.0 at home. Everything went very smoothly, except one issue: the DNS
servers defined in "General setup" aren't being passed on to the DHCP
clients. I've tried rebooting the m0n0wall and the clients to no avail. I
guess I expected adding a DNS server on the "General setup" page would
probably update domain-name-servers in dhcpd.conf, but it doesn't seem to
work that way. How do I get the DNS servers on the "General setup" page
passed on to DHCP clients? Thanks.

Ray