[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Charles Scott <cscott at gaslightmedia dot com>
 To:  KnightMB <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless Association Problems with Broadcom b/g - Senao
 Date:  Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:46:18 -0500 (EST)
Michael:
  I'm hoping to avoid doing that. Our units that we call affectionatly
"LGB's" (Little Green Boxes) make a nice package and mount well in
weather-proof boxes if needed. Adding additional "consumer grade"
equipment isn't desireable and the Senao high-power cards work very well
for radios. We may, however be forced that way or to a roll-our-own
solution.

Tnanks All,

Chuck