[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  Brian Z <mono at ricerage dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] inexpensive CF adapters with media
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:23:38 -0500
Brian Z wrote:

>I'm fairly sure this hasn't been posted to the list yet (though I haven't
>read through all the archives, apologies if this is a repost), but through
>my travels I came across this site:
>
>http://cfd.linnix.com/index.html
>
>This is the cheapest I've seen for adapters and media. Anyone have
>experience with these?

My personal experience with these, they don't work.  They're hand made,
and sloppy looking at that.  The picture is very misleading.  It comes
with a firewall installed on it, but I could never get that to work when
it was sent to me, and couldn't get it to work after re-installing it as
per their enclosed instructions.  Forget getting any other apps to work
on it.

Chris