[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  "Mark N." <mark at nellemann dot nu>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic shaper breaks inbound NAT ?
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:03:56 +0100
On 19.01.2004, at 22:49, Mark N. wrote:

> When I enable the traffic shaper, my inbound NAT rules stops working.
> If I
> disable the traffic shaper, they ok again.
>
> Anyone else's seen this behavior?

No problems here either - traffic shaper, inbound NAT, IPsec...

Did you apply any traffic shaper rules to the WAN interface (new
feature in pb25) by chance? If so, try rewriting them so they apply to
LAN and/or optional interfaces instead. It might be possible that the
patch to ip_output.c has unexpected side effects...

- Manuel