[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark N." <mark at nellemann dot nu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic shaper breaks inbound NAT ?
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:05:07 +0100 (CET)
Maybe I should add that I'm using the latest (and greatest :)  version as
well. I get the same results with 45xx and generic-iso (testing at work
and at home).

I've created two inbound nat entries (and firewall rules) that allows my
eMule client to get direct connections/high-id. This works great as long
as I keep the traffic shaper off.

I've attached my configuration. Maybe i've done something wrong ?

--
Mark Nellemann <mark at nellemann dot nu> - Unix Geek

GPG key ID: 0x46961513 - Jabber ID: mark at here dot dk
config.xml (7.6 KB, text/xml)