[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Federico Krum" <federico at thehost dot com dot ar>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Multiple conf files in one floppy
 Date:  Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:28:17 -0300
Well.....it is just an idea....

I was thinking....how difficult could be to have multiple config files in
the same floppy administrated via the GUI ?
Lets say 10, and lets say that the one active is the one renamed as
config.xml.

This could be the directory on the floppy booting from 4th configuration.

config.xml.0
config.xml.1
config.xml.2
config.xml.3
config.xml
config.xml.5
config.xml.6
config.xml.7
config.xml.8
config.xml.9

I know that we can backup the xml localy to play arround with a new setting,
and if it goes wrong, restore the file to m0n0wall. But  with this
implementation, we are going to be one step from using cron to autosetup the
firewall at certain hours.

Is there cron in m0n0wall?

Federico