[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dick Morrell <dick at dickmorrell dot com>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  brad dot gibson at naponline dot net, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  The killer add on or feature that IS needed
 Date:  Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:34:12 +0000
When I added Certificate Authority ability into SmoothTunnel (the add on
for SW) it trebled usage overnight. The fact that you could sign your
own certificates and export them from the web interface was so simple
but so important.

It wasnt a lot of work but it was perl... Is there any chance of this in
M0n0. It would raise everyones heads in the networking world and it
would allow me to really increase your profile in IT press and Linux
press.

Also would be cool if you could see graphically and easily maybe using
coloured text which tunnels were open and closed. The CA side is cool
because you can export a cert to a floppy and simply give it to a user
with SafeRemoteLT and he's sorted rather than have to email him a
preshared key.

Dick