[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC tunnel with several SAs
 Date:  Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:36:49 +0100
Christopher M. Iarocci wrote:

> Thank you for the solution to the problem.  Now to get Manuel to
> implement it.  :-)  I'm forwarding this on to him also in the hopes he
> can find it in his heart to include this in the next release.  :-)

Sure, no problem, but can you confirm this: all that is really required
is changing "required" to "unique" in the spdadd command? No side
effects, no nothing (I'm too lazy to check at the moment - too much
going on ;)? It sure doesn't sound like it should cause problems,
though... The way it is now you have one SA per policy only anyway.

- Manuel