[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [Fwd: Re: [m0n0wall] pb22r566 : No effect of 'Disabled Log blocked packets by default' + other question]
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:00:28 +0100
On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 07:16:02AM -0700, Ian Cartwright wrote:

> This should work nicely. I think it points out how much more intuitive
> m0n0wall would feel to (especially new) users if all of the "default"
> rules were visible in the rule page even if they are not editable there.
> By default rules, I mean all of the rules set up in /etc/inc/*.

Yes, it would be more intuitive. Check Point gives you the possibility
to see these indirect rules, but you can't edit them unless explicitly
configured to do so.

Ciao ...

 copyleft(c) by |   _-_     "Never make any mistaeks." (Anonymous, in a
 Peter Allgeyer | 0(o_o)0   mail discussion about to a kernel bug report.)