[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ola Bergqvist" <ola dot bergqvist at altair dot se>
 To:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>, "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPSEC tunnel with several SAs
 Date:  Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:18:25 +0100
The "unique" modified m0n0wall has worked without any troubles so far, with
at least most of the six tunnels to the same gateway working (I haven't had
time to find hosts on the other nets to test in the rest). The tunnel to the
other unmodified m0n0wall also works.

Someone might find it usefull to know how I modified the iso-image without
an FreeBSD installation:
I used FreeSBIE (http://www.freesbie.org), a liveCD FreeBSD, to mount the
image and the mfsroot from the image. There are some information in the
archive about how to do that. (FreeSBIE is FreeBSD 5.1-? so it uses mdconfig
instead of vnconfig.)
Then I used ultraISO to put my modified mfsroot.gz back in the iso.

Best Regards,
Ola