[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Zach Lowry'" <zach at zachlowry dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Possible new idea for a m0n0 project
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:56:29 +0100
-----Original Message-----
From: Zach Lowry [mailto:zach at zachlowry dot net]

I would be very interested!

Using the REDHAT based SME-server is very easy for some of our customers,
and I like it alot too! Specially because it replaces a DC for windows
clients.

I'm willing to te beta-test and contribute, having some PHP-skill etc.
I propose to -as much as possible- follow the m0n0wall philosophy (php
scripting, xml-config) and maybe the same layout (Manuel?) and compatibility
for authentication etc...

Regards,
Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT