[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Melvin Backus <mbackus at bellsouth dot net>
 To:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>, albi <albi at saynotomicrosoft dot org>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] boot from floppy
 Date:  Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:53:20 -0500
At 08:30 AM 1/20/2004, Christiaens Joachim wrote:
> [...]

Good question.  I discovered that afterward.  A quick swap of the floppy at
the right moment should do it, but that still doesn't provide an unattended
solution.  I'll let you know if I find a reasonable solution.  It may be
doable with the SBM stuff, I don't know.  Haven't had any more time to play
with it yet.

later...

Good, Fast, Cheap... Pick any two