[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  "Chad R. Larson" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>
 Cc:  M0N0Wall firewall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC tunnel with several SAs
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:44:13 +0100
On 21.01.2004, at 00:35, Chad R. Larson wrote:

> As long as you're compiling the todo list for the next release, might
> you
> consider adding support for the "bimap" command for address blocks?

Yep, I'll do that soon - looks like an easy change to make.

> Since pb25, we've dropped our hack and instead have this in the system
> portion of "config.xml":
> <shellcmd>echo 'bimap fxp0 192.168.100.0/24 -> 192.168.101.0/24' |
> /sbin/ipnat -f -</shellcmd>
>
> BTW, you =are= planning to put in GUI support for the "shellcmd" tag,
> aren't you?

Nope, no way, sorry. This is really not only an advanced feature, but
an unsupported one too - I don't want to give users who only use what
the web interface offers any chance to mess with the underlying
operating system. That's also the reason why there are no links to
exec.php in the webGUI.

- Manuel