[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dany Nativel <dany underscore list at natzo dot com>
 To:  Brandon Holland <brandon at cookssaw dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Network getting slower after 20 minutes
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:00:17 -0500
Now I'm lost !

It's not the switch, nor the RTL8139 chipset, nor the memory. The PC is
an old Pentium 166.

The good news it I'm looking at a Soekris board but I like to understand
what's going on because this box has been running Ipcop for years
without a problem. I just want to make sure it's not a hidden bug that
would compromise other platforms !

Dany