[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Martin Holst" <mail at martinh dot dk>
 To:  "'Mark N.'" <mark at nellemann dot nu>, "'Manuel Kasper'" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Traffic shaper breaks inbound NAT ?
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:50:47 +0100
I have the exact same problem.
But since I had eight rules in my shaper it took a while to figure it out.

The rule that "broke" port forwarding to my LAN subnet was:
Int: WAN (imcoming)
Src: *
Dst: LAN subnet
...placed in a pipe with my max bandwidth - medium weight.

Here's an example of the "block" in the log:
16:46:24.781984 rl1 @0:18 B 192.168.1.3,3389 -> 204.1.226.228,50825 PR tcp
len 20 44 -AS IN
(Okay, so I'm running MS-TS ;o)

Manuel: I can mail you my config.xml and log if it's any help?
I can have it log on the additional forwarded ports if you wish?

/Martin