[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan Wagoner" <Ryan at wgnrs dot dynu dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] monowall 1.3 beta version download??
 Date:  Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:39:03 -0500
Has anybody run this image in vmware?  I used physdiskwrite to write it
to a compactflash card and told vmware to use the compactflash card as a
physical disk. I've done this many times before with 1.21 and earlier
version with no problems.

If you have got it to work what did you do. I don't have any extra
machines laying around to try it out and do not want to put it on my
production monowall box. There is probably a way to write the img file
to a vmware hard disk which hopefully will work.

Ryan