[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan Wagoner" <Ryan at wgnrs dot dynu dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] monowall 1.3 beta version download??
 Date:  Tue, 28 Feb 2006 23:52:34 -0500
Well I answered my own question. I don't think it will run in vmware. I
added another hd to winxp vmware client then physddiskwrite the image to
the hard drive. Shut down the winxp client and moved that drive file to
the monowall client. Still hangs on boot.

Heres what I get on the screen

BTX loader 1.00 BTX Version is 1.01
Consoles: internal video/keyboard
BIOS drive A: is disk0
BIOS drive C: is disk1
BIOS 638kB/63434kB available memory

FreeBSD/i386 bootstrap loader, Revision 1.1
(dinesh at prophet dot alphaque dot com, Wed Nov 16 16:41:16 MYT 2005)
-

Hangs there indefiantly. I know this is a beta version so I will just
wait until the next version. Just didn't know if anybody encoutered this
and what the solution is.

Ryan