[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Ryan Wagoner <Ryan at wgnrs dot dynu dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] monowall 1.3 beta version download??
 Date:  Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:54:35 +0800
On 03/01/06 12:52 Ryan Wagoner said the following:
> the monowall client. Still hangs on boot.
>
> Heres what I get on the screen
>
> BTX loader 1.00 BTX Version is 1.01
> Consoles: internal video/keyboard
> BIOS drive A: is disk0
> BIOS drive C: is disk1
> BIOS 638kB/63434kB available memory
>
> FreeBSD/i386 bootstrap loader, Revision 1.1
> (dinesh at prophet dot alphaque dot com, Wed Nov 16 16:41:16 MYT 2005)
> -

well, it actually doesnt hang but rather boots up with all output going to
the serial console (9600,N,1). i've misadvertnly redirected console output
to serial on the generic pc images when it should only have been redirected
on the soekris net45xx images. apologies. i'll try to correct this soonest.