[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?UTF-8?B?SXNww6Fub3ZpdHM=?= Imre <imre dot ispanovits at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Ryan Wagoner" <Ryan at wgnrs dot dynu dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] monowall 1.3 beta version download??
 Date:  Wed, 1 Mar 2006 14:45:59 +0100
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 08:30:51 -0500
"Ryan Wagoner" <Ryan at wgnrs dot dynu dot com> wrote:

> Okay I got mine to work in vmware with named pipes to tcp. I can telnet into console. It boots up
fine, shows the default assigned interfaces and leaves me at the console prompt. So I can look
around in the directories, but I'm trying to figure out what text editor I can use and where the
config.xml file is so I can edit it to the correct interfaces and ip addy. All the common ones I try
arn't available.

> Does yours do the same thing?

Exactly the same.

--
This is Linux Land.
In silent nights you can hear the windows machines rebooting