[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "RP Smith" <rpsmith at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Private on LAN, Public on DMZ
 Date:  Wed, 01 Mar 2006 09:45:04 -0600
One thing to be aware of when bridging Option-1 interface to to WAN
interface:  Any ports forwarded via NAT to the LAN interface are not usable
on the Option-1 interface. I had port 80 forwarded to one of my LAN hosts
and had to remove this NAT rule before I could get any of the Option-1
Public IPs to work on port 80. Otherwise WAN to Option-1 bridging is working
great and hosts on the LAN can talk to the Option-1 hosts.

Regards, Roy...