[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan Wagoner" <Ryan at wgnrs dot dynu dot com>
 To:  "Dinesh Nair" <dinesh at alphaque dot com>, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Isp=E1novits_Imre?= <imre dot ispanovits at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] monowall 1.3 beta version download??
 Date:  Wed, 1 Mar 2006 11:13:01 -0500
Thanks, I got it up and running. From the console menu is there a way to get back to the prompt? I
will test out the functionality in vmware with a xp client or two and let you know what if I find
anything broken. Could take me a few days as I have alot of things I'm working on.

What would be great to see is the inclusion of the files mentioned in the below thread.

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/showmsg.php?id=186/63

I have used them in the current 1.21 release slightly modified to fit that version and they add some
nice functionality.

Ryan