[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan Wagoner" <Ryan at wgnrs dot dynu dot com>
 To:  "Dinesh Nair" <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Cc:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Isp=E1novits_Imre?= <imre dot ispanovits at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] monowall 1.3 beta version download??
 Date:  Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:11:39 -0500
I meant to go from the console menu to the shell again. ctrl-D doesn't work to go back. Also is
there a text editor available to use. I looked and didn't see anything the common ee and vi are not
there.

The link I gave you for the pages allow you to port foward in the opposite direction and more
outbound nat features.From lan to wan port rediretion, say for transparent proxy, etc.

Ryan