[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Lauda <plauda at rx30 dot com>
 To:  Monowall Email List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  monowall and asynch
 Date:  02 Mar 2006 11:59:36 -0500
I'm wondering if the idea of using a monowall box to act as a
replacement for something like a Cisco 1600 is possible. I have tried
many different configurations to get mono running between my external
network and the internal. For various reasons (none of which I can solve
with the political corporate climate) I have to look for a different
solution. I need to be able to firewall a connection between a Sprint T1
and an ethernet network.

Has anyone had any experience using a PCI interface to an ADTRAN csu/dsu
(model tsu120) using monowall?  Is such a thing possible?

Getting desperate here. I might have to go buy an ethernet non-ip
filtering bridge. At 10,000.00 for a checkpoint device I'd rather gnaw
my foot off.

--p