[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thomas Koch [TiKay Event]" <tikay dot event at googlemail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Tokenring with m0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:29:09 +0100
Hello,

is it possible to use a OliCom TokenRing NIC with M0n0wall?. I have to
connect a Tokenring-Net with my Ethernet-Net and get to know, that it
isnt easy to connect it direct over a converter or something else
because of many differenzes in the header and so on.

Fiber-Connection, that have to stay how it is.
I get to know, that the driver for the OliCom-Nic should be in FreeBSD

Has anybody any knowledge about it?

MfG

Thomas Koch

--
TiKay Event

Website: www.tikay-event.de
eMail: info at tikay dash event dot de

Thomas Koch

Beien-Weg 30
D-44623 Herne

Telefon: (0 23 23) 3 98 29 71
Telefax: (0 23 23) 3 98 29 72
Mobil: (0 17 8) 1 53 51 17 !!! Achtung, neue Mobilnummer !!!