[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Richard Birkby" <rbirkby at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Alex Neuman van der Hans" <alex at nkpanama dot com>
 Cc:  "Monowall Email List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Failing at the first step
 Date:  Fri, 3 Mar 2006 07:40:28 +0000
Sorry, but you're assuming I didn't. Please don't.

I read the QuickStart up until the point it became apparent the PC
quickstart was talking more about a WRAP than a PC.
The I read the main manual, which discusses the console mode in approx 2
sentences.
I then searched the archives before posting on this list.

Richard