[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  danix <danix at interazioni dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Creating two dinstinct VPN on two separate LANs
 Date:  Fri, 03 Mar 2006 15:21:09 +0100
Hello to everybody.

I'd like to know if is it possible (and how) to create two VPNs that
accept external connections to my two dinstinct LANs, one in the LAN
interface and one in the OPT1 interface.

After connecting to a LAN (via VPN), the other one must be unreachble
and invisible.

I think that I have to use PPTP protocol and configure users as
displayed in the manual, isn't it?

Does m0n0wall manage separate VPNs?
If so, how do I have to proceed?

Thanks in advance for any useful explanation.
--
Daniele Dorelli - www.interazioni.it
Via Appia Nuova, 103 - 00183 Roma