[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alex Neuman van der Hans <alex at nkpanama dot com>
 Cc:  Monowall Email List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Failing at the first step
 Date:  Fri, 03 Mar 2006 10:45:44 -0500
Sorry, I just thought you hadn't read the QuickStart mentioning the
cd/floppy combination at http://doc.m0n0.ch/quickstartpc/#id2589356 ,
the part in the installation doc (at
http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/installation_cdrom.php ) that mentions cd-rom +
floppy (and only mentions it, as you say, in two sentences). As to the
archives I wouldn't even know what to look for, since the floppy thing
is not usually discussed except for "how do I copy the config.xml from
one floppy to the other?" or "how do I switch from CF/HD install to CD?"
or vice-versa.

My bad.