[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Farrior" <davidfarrior at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  More VoIP Traffic Shaping Questions
 Date:  Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:41:38 -0600
I've tried getting some answers in the past on this, and I'm looking for any
updates/additional info that you guys may have.

I just signed up for sunrocket VoIP service and I want to keep the "gizmo"
(their device they ship you) behind my router as their gizmo does limited
routing and I've heard it doesn't do so well at prioritizing VoIP packets.

So, how do I go about setting up traffic shaper so that it will properly
work with my VoIp service? I want to make sure that the VoIP traffic can
have as much upload speed as it needs to keep call quality where it should
be.

Thanks,

David