[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  NetworxStudios <mail at networxstudios dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FTP behind a m0n0
 Date:  Sun, 05 Mar 2006 01:59:12 +0100
Hi,
I am strugling to get my ftp-server to respond in a correct way after
starting using m0n0wall.
Can someone tell me how this is so much more difficult for m0n0 than for
other firewalls?
I have a server behind the firewall that accepts passive connections and
active ones. This has worked out just fine earlier.
Now I cant ls the ftp at all when using active connection.
With passive I am not having any luck connection at all.

I am using Serv-U (and IIS ftp) on the server(s). Difficult to edit which
ports the passive should be used also...

Anyone have any experience in this field?

Regards,

NetworxStudios

email: mail at networxstudios dot com
cell: +47 47605040