[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jonathan Karras <jkarras at karras dot net>
 To:  Jeppe Oland <uxorious at acon dot dezign dot dk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE: 2nd (public) IP on the WAN interface?
 Date:  Sat, 04 Mar 2006 18:34:27 -0700
Your problem is interesting because I can access my Cable Modem IP
address of 192.168.100.1 from inside the LAN on my M0n0wall. I currently
have the "Block private networks" rule turned on and it works fine. I
did nothing special to get this to work.

Are you using the correct address for your cable modem. Most of the
modems I have seen use 192.168.100.1 not 192.168.0.1.

Jonathan