[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  eric at austinconventioncenter dot com
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  some questions
 Date:  Sun, 5 Mar 2006 15:56:30 -0600 (CST)
1st off, thanks for such a great piece of software. I was able to install
it to an IDE based server and upgrade to the latest version easily.

I have a few questions though

Is/will there be scsi support?

I set up vlan ints and put the switch port in trunk mode, yet I am unable
to connect on interface Opt1 even with firewall rules added - no icmp.,tcp
etc.
Is there a trick to getting vlans operational?

Is/will there be a way to bind snmp to an opt interface? I wanted to
create an out-of-band int for monitoring/secure access.

Thanks,
Eric