[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Farrior" <davidfarrior at gmail dot com>
 To:  KnightMB <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] More VoIP Traffic Shaping Questions
 Date:  Sat, 4 Mar 2006 10:40:43 -0600
This is kind of why I'm asking. It seems like more than a few people can't
get traffic shaping to work properly. (or at all)

I'm considering getting this to see if it can help:
http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=426

I know it would take me forever to muddle through setting this up properly.
I'd like to at least know my time will be well spent getting traffic shaping
configured and I'm not convinced of that yet.

Any other thoughts?

David