[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  neil dixon <neil at badhead dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] portal login loop with Sveasoft WDS??
 Date:  Tue, 07 Mar 2006 22:58:39 -0500
Anyone have any  experiences (good or bad) using Hyperwrt or similar
with  WDS and Monowall?
Or am  I likely to have similar problems?

Looking at the portal logs I get results like-
LOGOUT: unauthenticated, 00:13:10:0e:97:36, 192.168.1.252

This is the MAC and  static IP of the  2nd Linksys box (first Linksys is
wired to OPT1 interface, Linksys's 2  to  5 then connect via WDS to the
first). Shouldn't it be the actual PC that's attempting  to login that
passes it's IP and MAC for authentication? Or am I thinking wrong here?

neil